Do You Provide Couple and Marriage Counselling to Gay or Lesbian (LGBT) Couples?

As both a registered psychologist and Fellow of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy, I have been providing counselling and therapy services to the gay, lesbian, bi-sexual and transgender community for over 25 years. This includes work with couples, marriages and families, work with children in those families and work with many teens and young adults who look for support while coming out.

In my office you will find a respectful, safe and supportive environment.  Issues that I work on include:

  • Relationship issues
  • Dating
  • Life transitions
  • Support when questioning your sexual or gender identity
  • Abusing relationship
  • Workplace or education related issues
  • Depression, anxiety and stress

Techniques range from using Gottman Couples Therapy methods to Cognitive Behaviour Therapy for anxiety, stress and depression. For more information please use the contact page or call me to make an appointment.

My offices are located in both Burnaby and Vancouver. 

Please contact me by using the contact form or call me at 778.998-7975